Thursday, March 19, 2009

The WIzARD! Shim ala bim ala kaZam!!











So, when Kitten came over to help out and give me a chance to take a nap on Monday, she put Jasper in a sac for the first time. Well, after she left and I was home alone with the little guy I got some really cute pics of him in it. It's soooooo too big for him, but, really cute. The sleeves are rolled WAAAY up. Donald and I both thought that he looked like a little wizard. In a couple it looks like he is actually going to put a spell on you! I LOVE the top picture... definitely one of the cutest YET! Some of those ones in the middle make him look so much bigger than he actually is. He looks like he's 12!

1 comment:

  1. I just read what his bib said! Teeth are overated, that is funny!!
    He does look like a little wizard in the 1st couple of pictures!

    ReplyDelete