Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pregnancy














Here are the photos of my progress as I became more and more preggo. They aren't in any particular order. The bottom picture closer to the type is the first picture I took after I found out I was pregnant. I was almost 8 weeks in that picture. The 2 pics all the way up at the top were a week before he was born- Feb 21st. All the other ones in between are at various stages. ALSO... for those of you who don't already know... I was induced last Thursday February 26th and gave birth to Jasper Louis Ely on February 27th by C-section. Not exactly the way I was hoping for... but things turned out great and my little baby is super cute. i will give more stats when i get to his pic... (just to let you all know the shift key on my computer is not working right... so i know that i's are supposed to be capitalized but... fore some reason they aren't! Sorry. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment