Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween















I guess I am finally getting back into the swing of things. Here are some of the REALLY cute Halloween pics I got of the baby. On actual Halloween we were going to go to the pumpkin patch but then it rained so much we couldn't they closed the farm early. SO, we ended up going faux trick or treating. Basically we used the baby to get "pity candy" but, hey, it worked. Then we actually ran into a few people we knew, too! (Penny, Brenda, Mark, Lauren). It was a lot of fun and a little scary.... especially when my dad and I drove past a solo trick or treat-er dressed as Michael Meyers toting a shiny knife. CREEPY! Anyway... Donald was Santa Claus (a multi-use costume which Jasper thought was HILARIOUS -He kept pulling on Donald's beard and laughing), I was grapes, and Jasper was a Chicken. He also had a cute outfit with a pumpkin hat that my mom got him. Enjoy!

4 comments: