Friday, August 7, 2009

Massive Summer Update


















































Hello All!

I know it has been a long while since I put anything on here. I thought that I would go ahead and update you all on what my little sweetheart has been doing lately. This is in no particular order.

He's started eating baby food:
Apples,
Bananas,
Green Beans,
Pears,
Squash,
& Carrots- which don't seem to agree with him

He's one the verge of really crawling. He can stand with help and sit alone with almost no help. He LOVES sitting up on his own. He's super playful. He loves being in his jumper and laughs a lot, especially at my Mom and Donald.

We've been to the library a lot this summer. Mr. Jasper is snoozing in those pics. It was kinda warm in there and he just nodded right off. Of course he went postal on me when he woke up and could have woke the dead! But luckily we were in a library so, he just disturbed all the snobby readers.

He's getting so big.

Donald and I also experimented with making our own ice cream. It was pretty successful. It was Rose flavored. Donald got some Rose extract for his birthday.

Jasper is also a really good boy in the bath. He's big enough that we were able to take the sponge insert out of the bathtub. It was a sad, sad day.

He's picked up a lot of personality. He decided he wanted to drink his bedtime bottle with one leg on and one leg off me and would fuss until I let him get in that position. Then when he got too tired to fight me, I sat him up properly.

Donald had a birthday (which was actually before Fourth of July but... I threw the pics in with this update). We are at Red Robin in these pics where it is just me and just him.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the update. I will try and do this a little more often. I can't seem to find my camera again. I guess it's hiding. I may have more pics from that to add later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment